Saturday, June 28, 2008

Make Your Own Soft Scrub

Continuing my quest to save you money so you can spend it on important things like guns and ammunition ;)...I bring you a recipe I have tried personally for everyone's favorite cleaner: Soft Scrub

This has been floating around the Internet so I am not sure if I need to give anyone credit for this...

Equipment Needed:
Mixing bowl
Baking Soda
Dish Liquid
Lemon Juice
Glycerin (optional)

Note: This stuff will not stay fresh so you make what you need or you will need to add glycerin to help it keep. I usually mix what I need when I need it because it takes like 10 seconds to make.

Typical amount -
Add 1/4 cup of baking soda to mixing bowl.
Add enough dish detergent to create a batter like consistency.
Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well

If you are making it to store I would add about 2 tablespoons of glycerin to the paste and mix well.

This stuff works great on smooth top ranges, sinks, or anything else you would normally use Soft Scrub for.

I specifically make this to clean our smooth top range.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

No comments:

Post a Comment