Monday, May 26, 2008

Be A Survivor...

Well here it is, my first post. Survival in the coming mayhem will depend on a persons will, character and their ability to prepare in some meaningful fashion. It is a fact 90% of the people out there are sheep. They are sheep because they rely on others, including our government to provide for them. They lack the character to provide for themselves and to take pride in doing so.

Survival is a state of mind, not running to Walmart when the shit hits the fan. Take some personal responsibility and provide for yourself and your family. No one is saying buy 1000 acres in Idaho and retreat into a hermit like existence, stockpiling food and guns. Simply start by have more than a weeks worth of food and water available should something like Katrina hit your neck of the woods. Even better have a months worth of food and water available and possibly invest in something like a shotgun in case you actually have to defend yourself and your loved ones.

Believe me when I say it is hard to get through to some folks. My wife sometimes looks at me like I am some kind of whack job. She is slowing seeing the light though and more often than not I can convince her to see things "mostly" my way.

I envision this blog as a way for me to document my own journey and possibly provide some information to folks in the process. I plan on doing some artcles, reviews and instructional posts that I hope will add some value to folks and their quest to prepare for whatever "it" is.

Anyhow, let the journey begin...

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

No comments:

Post a Comment